June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 7:48:21 GMT
ceres Avatar
None had particularly asked for Ceres to do so, but, here she was. Always, there was a supply and demand for pokemon needed for the various machinations of Rocket's science division. Some uses were more... ethical than others. Unfortunately, with her own life very much taking front and center at all times, Ceres often didn't bother to wonder about the cause and effect of her actions.

Quite frankly, after joining Rocket, the consequences of aforementioned actions often became the consequences of others. Such was the life most Rocket members lived— they never faced what they'd done until they died, it seemed.

So why worry about it now?

Regardless, she'd taken up this particular task as her own today for no reason other than the... kindness of her heart. Lucky them.

"Leave it, it's not good enough." She instructs her absol from where claws dug into the small poochyena it pins. Soundlessly, the disaster pokemon let the wild pokemon escape, watching it disappear into the foliage with a whimpering yelp. Immediately, however, as though sensing something steeped in danger, the thick fur of the dark type's scruff bristles, its head canting towards the source.

, I tried to give you an 'in' but lmk if you need something changed pookie
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,708 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 9:23:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","ubbeckett theob"]
[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

' absol is right to be on edge, sending danger where it should, but it is wrong to cast theo into the same category as chaos for he is anything but. he is law and order, never chaos. the blaziken that trails behind him, however, is certainly chaotic, evident by the toxic chain around its legs.[break][break]

"ceres."[break][break]

he regards the information broker with a nod, paying no mind to her absol nor the small poochyena beneath it.[break][break]

"out for a stroll?"[break][break]

[break]
poison/dark/fairy

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".theob img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]--accent:#876c7c; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 22:22:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOETTE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHROODLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Cer
She/Her
June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 5:01:19 GMT
ceres Avatar
A certain tension, however briefly, seizes over the woman's body. Quickly, and with a hint of distaste for such an undisciplined reaction, Ceres shakes it off. Returning to her typical unbothered disposition, she offers a begrudging dip of her head in respect.

"Boss." The words leave her lips similar to a low purr, as though pleased at his appearance. In actuality, the taste of the word on her lips strokes eager fantasies of, one day, her own name reflecting such a title.

Lips curl further into a knowing smile as pale grey eyes flicker to her absol before returning to Theo again. "...Something like that." She retorts gleefully. "All for the good of Rocket though, rest assured. Always for the good of Rocket." The words she's repeated time and time again leave her tongue easily.

"Yourself? Needing a break, maybe?" Words steeped in gentle inquiry hide a more ravenous curiosity.

The appearance of two new pokemon don't go unnoticed by the woman. However, she has no reaction to them— a command Absol knew well; get rid of it. On swift and silent feet, it tears into the shroodle first, easily knocking the poison-type aside with a psycho cut.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,708 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 4:48:54 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"i hear a break from the monotonous often does wonders." nothing they do can be described as such, however, so he wouldn't know. "even something as mundane as a walk often serves another purpose."[break][break]

the two wild pokemon do not go unnoticed by him either, though he pays them no mind, not even a glance over in their direction. instead, he spares a gesture down the path.[break][break]

"walk with me."[break][break]

[break]
poison/dark/fairy[break]
skipping!

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 4:27:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TINKATINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRIMMSNARL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRANKSTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Silvy

Cer
She/Her
June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 6:17:17 GMT
ceres Avatar
Even at his explanation, she can't help but wonder if there's something more. Oh, what she'd give to be able to pick his mind a bit better. Not to offer any real comfort in the case of plights, really. Rather, for her own benefit. Always for her own benefit. Regardless, her smile remains. "Of course."

She takes her place at Theo's side confidently, content to walk in step with him and relish in just a brief taste of his presence, as though his power were her own.

"While you've never been anything but capable," Ceres spoke without falter, "I'm always happy to lend an ear." A bold offer, but one she decided was worth the risk. For as long as she'd dealt with him, and he her, seldom had Ceres tried to bridge that vast gap. Maybe, in the past, it was due to cowardly fear.

But, perhaps with new beginnings in Hoenn, it was time she started being a bit more... progressive.

"I know Rocket's going through many new developments. I couldn't imagine standing at the head of it all." That was a lie. Oh, many times she had. And how sweet those thoughts had been.

As she spoke, the appearance of a larger, more hulking pokemon caught her eye. Though it might benefit the scientists she'd proclaimed she wanted to help, selfishness reared its head.

The grimmsnarl wearily stared at her absol and the lingering blaziken. Utilizing this brief moment of hesitation, she offered a command. "Wear it down." Against a trainer, she'd usually give more direct command and strategy. For something like this though, innate and instinctual malevolence would work well.

Her absol engaged, deftly dodging a startled bite from the wild pokemon in favor of striking first with a sucker punch. Though mostly ineffective, relentless pursuit of its prey through attack after attack would, eventually, yield results. Stumbling slightly from the nausea of swagger, Ceres took the chance to throw a Pokeball at the fairy/dark type.

, attempting to capture the grimmsnarl

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,708 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 10:16:44 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

many new developments have transpired and many more await them, but celes is incorrect about one thing in particular.[break][break]

"neither can i." for he falls just shy of the head; the shoulders, maybe, if there even is room for him with the likes of , , and —all of them avatars.[break][break]

the brief skirmish between her absol and the grimmsnarl happens in the background. he continues speaking over the sound of conflict.[break][break]

"what is the key difference between the war in kanto and thi sone?"[break][break]

[break]
poison/dark/fairy[break]
skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:01:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZORUA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ILLUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT DAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WEEZING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEMENTO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DESTINY BOND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE GRIMMSNARL!

close tab

played by

Silvy

Cer
She/Her
June 11
Saffron City
Heterosexual
Info Broker
Grunt
me, myself, & i
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
21 posts
ceres DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceres
ceres
Incoming [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 5:22:19 GMT
ceres Avatar

"The influence of so many unknown variables?" Ceres offers with a crane of her head. "Avatars, different dimensions, unheard of pokemon, God-like pokemon being more than myths, the creation of new technology— in contrast, the war in Kanto almost feels old fashioned."

Ceres answers with a hint of bittersweet amusement. Upon transferring, she'd heard things in Hoenn were complex, but this... was beyond her wildest dream. Even looking at Theo's blaziken, it felt like something foreign to her altogether. Some part of her was interested and another disgusted. She hated change, truly.

Skipping both wild pokemon.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven